data connection table date help

Old December 7th 16, 06:29 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Matthew Dyer

Default data connection table date help

I have data connection pulling a SQL query, I am using:

CONVERT(VARCHAR(10), TASK_DATE_CREATED, 101) AS [Task Orig Date]

to create the Task Orig Date field. However, this is not putting it into my data table as a 'date' automatically and is imported as text initially (I have to 'activate' the cell, then leave the cell to have it count as a 'date').
I can write VBA to go through the entire range cell by cell and do this, but does anyone know a systemic way to have the data import as a date to begin with? is there other info you need to know to help? Gracias amigos!
Old December 8th 16, 08:57 AM
Amandabui252 Amandabui252 is offline
Junior Member

Thanks bác, giờ mình mới biết đến thông tin hữu *ch n*y. Ai có những thông tin dạng như thế n*y post lên cho mọi người cùng tham khảo luôn nhé. Đang rất quan tâm
Old December 8th 16, 09:32 AM
Sandytran144 Sandytran144 is offline