Excel Pivot Chart with Time Series

Old April 29th 16, 02:39 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Ilengaiarasan V

Default Excel Pivot Chart with Time Series

Using the table appended below I can get a pivot chart. However, the time series viz. Wt_Time & Serv_Time I am getting the value of the field option as count. I want the exact value of time against each date.

How this is possible.? Please help.

Regards.!

-via135

The table is as under