10 Microsoft Excel Formulas For All Kinds Of Work

Old April 18th 16, 10:57 AM
Melissa James Melissa James is offline
Junior Member

Default 10 Microsoft Excel Formulas For All Kinds Of Work

Hello Guys,

I would like to share an article about 10 Microsoft Excel Formulas For All Kinds Of Work which i found in my regular search. These top 10 Microsoft excel formulas will help you get on top of all kinds of work and help you perform better as a manager or analyst. This will be so helpful for beginners for MS-Excel.

Looking forward for your responses.
Old April 20th 16, 02:24 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Walter Briscoe

In message > of Mon, 18 Apr 2016
10:57:54 in microsoft.public.excel.newusers, Melissa James <Melissa.Jame

http://tinyurl.com/hdztbzj) which i found in my
>regular search. These top 10 Microsoft excel formulas will help you get
>on top of all kinds of work and help you perform better as a manager or
>analyst. This will be so helpful for beginners for MS-Excel.
>
>Looking forward for your responses.

Why should I trust an anonymous URL from a name I do not recognise?
--
Walter Briscoe