Need help creating a chart with standard deviation

Old August 28th 15, 02:29 PM
ascrit ascrit is offline
Junior Member

Smile Need help creating a chart with standard deviation

Hello experts, hoping for some quick help today.

I have a dataset that I am looking to chart. The data set is divided up into 6 groups. Most groups contain 2 values but one group has 5 values and 1 group has 1 value. I want to create a bar chart that shows two things:
1. The average of each group
2. The standard deviation of each group

I tried using a pivot chart to get the average of each group but I was unable to get the bars of standard deviation. Can anyone help??

I have attached a picture of my data
Attached Images