Help with referencing from a list of numbers on another sheet please!

Old May 7th 14, 09:49 AM
SammyBoy85 SammyBoy85 is offline
Junior Member

Default Help with referencing from a list of numbers on another sheet please!

Hi Folks,

I have a problem which I am sure there is a simple soultion for but I can't for the life of me work it out.

I have a workbook (Workbook 1) which has been completed with a list of numbers starting in B16. In a seperate workbook (Workbook 2) I would like to reference to these numbers and autofill the cell references down increasing the Cell reference by 1 but the actual cell that this reference will appear in will have jumped down several rows.

For Example:
Workbook 1 Workbook 2
B16 C10 = Workbook 1 Cell B16
B17 C20 = Workbook 1 Cell B17
B18 C30 = Workbook 1 Cell B18
B19 C40 = Workbook 1 Cell B19

The number of cells missed out on the reference workbook would be consistant, say 10 cells like in the example.

I have several thousand of these references to do so you can understand that I don't want to manual enter each reference.

Thanks in advance for your help