Workbook Naming

Old December 20th 13, 04:26 AM
Ed McCormck Ed McCormck is offline
Junior Member

Default Workbook Naming

Using the following formula to indirectly access a worksheet from another one.
=VLOOKUP("US Navy",INDIRECT("'"&A32&"'!$H$7:$V$209"),15,FALSE)
Cell A32 is eon: Long timescale dynamics
Of course because of the : I cant name a worksheet with this name, is there a way around this, first time I ran into this problem

I didn't name it that, I import the names from the web for BOINC projects and this is one they named that way.