Hyperlink Prompts Error Message

Old October 20th 13, 03:26 PM
B30K B30K is offline
Junior Member

Default Hyperlink Prompts Error Message

Hi,
I'm trying to create hyperlink using Excel 2007 but keep getting error message "This operation has been cancelled due to restriction in effect on this computer. Please contact your system administrator.". The computer I'm using is my personal computer. Could anyone advise me as to what could be possibly wrong with my excel or the setting. Thanks.

Regards,
B30K