Copy cells with hyperlinks and grouped rows.

Old December 16th 16, 01:51 PM
politicus politicus is offline
Junior Member

Default Copy cells with hyperlinks and grouped rows.

Hi,

New user to Excel 2011 (Mac), I am trying to create a "navigation system" for my Excel workbook.

I want any of the sheets of my workbook to have cells referencing all the sheets of my workbook. So that, when I click on one of the cell with the reference to the "Sheet X", I go to the "Sheet X".

On the first sheet of my workbook, I have a list of 29 cells (= 1 column of 29 rows) referencing to the 29 sheets of my workbook.

I want to copy this column of 29 rows to each sheet of my workbook.

The problem is I have I also grouped rows in any of these sheets.

On the second sheet of my workbook, rows 3 to 11 are grouped together and rows 13 and 14 are grouped together.

I want to paste my 29 rows in column AR starting in the cell AR2.

How do I copy my 1 column of 29 rows to the visible rows only? Is it even possible?

Thank you.