Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default double axis, double problem (i hope only to me)

Hi everyone!

I`ve got this small problem about charting. Data entry has to be located on
y-axis and after calculations, it ends up with 2 different values. Both of
them are always positive and must be located on x-axis. What I must to do
is to present first value on the left side of y-axis and second one on the
right side, see link below:
http://img301.imageshack.us/img301/3594/1980id7.png
Is there any way to make it possible so that chart looks something similar
to this one in the linked pic?
Thanks and sorry about bad English.

Cheers...
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Your picture looks like a tornado chart:

http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/tornadochart.html

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP