fec

Default Weird Printing problems with spreadsheet

We have a spreadsheet which we print on A3 paper. When we print on A4,
everything is okay - however, when we go to A3, the last 2 columns' borders
do not print, but their contents do. Weirder still is that the borders
appear okay in the print preview.

Can anybody explain why this is happening?

Fec

Dave Peterson

I've never seen this kind of thing, but you may want to start by getting a newer
(or fresher) version of your printer driver from the manufacturer's web site.

Or you may want to try including an extra column to the right of your print
range. Make it tiny (but not hidden). Maybe that'll be enough for excel & your
print driver to act nicely.

--

Dave Peterson