Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Consolidate data with text

Excel Consolidate Data does not consolidate text. I need to somehow combine
data from several different worksheets into one (the sheets contain text and
numbers). The tables on each sheet are set up identically with identical
column headers. Ideally, I would like to import worksheet #1, then beginning
on the first blank row after worksheet #1, import (or copy and paste)
worksheet #2, etc to form one combined database. Ideas, please?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I should have mentioned these worksheets are in different workbooks.