jonh

Default Excel Documents in Windows Taskbar

Hello,

When using Excel, open documents appear in the taskbar with "Microsoft
Excel" as a prefix. When working with multiple files, each taskbar entry
will then be truncated to allow all of the instances to fit. This results in
excel files appearing as "Microsoft Excel" several times, so you can't easily
differentiate between them.

Is there a setting change which will help? I notice that Word puts the
filename as the prefix. This avoids the problem.

Thanks