Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Help Required - 11th Dec 2015

Hi Team,

I have two Columns. Column A is for Email ID & Column B is Mobile No.

What I want is if I try to enter any duplicate email id in Column A then system should prompt that duplicate record found.

Same is the case with Email id, if I try to enter any duplicate mobile no in Column B then system should prompt that duplicate record found.

Pls suggest how can I do the same.

Awaiting for your response.

Best Regards

Akash Maheshwari
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi Akash,

Am Thu, 10 Dec 2015 10:42:45 -0800 (PST) schrieb Akash Maheshwari:

I have two Columns. Column A is for Email ID & Column B is Mobile No.

What I want is if I try to enter any duplicate email id in Column A then system should prompt that duplicate record found.

select column A = Data = Data Validation = Custom =
=COUNTIF(A:A,A1)=1
And same action for column B.

Regards
Claus B.
--
Vista Ultimate / Windows7
Office 2007 Ultimate / 2010 Professional
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

On Friday, December 11, 2015 at 12:17:45 AM UTC+5:30, Claus Busch wrote:
Hi Akash,

Am Thu, 10 Dec 2015 10:42:45 -0800 (PST) schrieb Akash Maheshwari:

I have two Columns. Column A is for Email ID & Column B is Mobile No.

What I want is if I try to enter any duplicate email id in Column A then system should prompt that duplicate record found.

select column A = Data = Data Validation = Custom =
=COUNTIF(A:A,A1)=1
And same action for column B.

Regards
Claus B.
--
Vista Ultimate / Windows7
Office 2007 Ultimate / 2010 Professional

Thanks Mr. Clause... Thanks for your help...
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi Akash,

Am Thu, 10 Dec 2015 12:06:30 -0800 (PST) schrieb Akash Maheshwari:

Thanks Mr. Clause... Thanks for your help...

you are welcome

Regards
Claus B.