Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Dynamic Hyperlinks

I have a workbook with 40 some sheets.
1 is a summary sheet and the others are the detail. Some detail sheets have more than one piece of information.
Each row on the summary sheet has hyperlink that the user can click to see the detail. Presently, to go back to the summary sheet there is a hyperlink that takes the user back to cell A1 of the summary sheet.

I would like the user to be able to click the hyperlink and go back to the row in the summary sheet he came from.

I thought I could set up a sub routine in the summary sheet's coding, but click isn't one of the optinos.

Please help