Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Inputs on one sheet dependent on which sheet is visible.

Thank you for your help. I figured a way around it.

Shane

"Shane" wrote:

I have created a workbook with a group of sheets that are agendas for client
meetings. I want to create one worksheet that is a synopsis agenda that is
prefilled based on the inputs of whichever agenda is selected.

For example: If a client is coming in for a investment planning meeting,
the advisor agenda will have different inputs than a tax planning meeting,
but I want the client agenda to show the advisor agenda section based on
which meeting it is. The agenda section of the advisor has inputs from a
userform and also has text in cells and form comboboxes. Is it possible?

I am new to coding, this is my first major project, so any help would be
appreciated!