Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Dantheman

Default Floating cell containing a "Running Total".

How do I make a cell that contains a running toal to float on the screen
as a viewer scrolls down a long spreadsheet? Thanks.

--
Dantheman
Dantheman's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=35117

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Gord Dibben

Put the running total formula in a cell in the top row of the sheet.

Select A2 and WindowFreeze Panes to keep row 1 in view as you scroll down.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Mon, 26 Jun 2006 10:04:10 -0500, Dantheman
wrote:

How do I make a cell that contains a running toal to float on the screen
as a viewer scrolls down a long spreadsheet? Thanks.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
jpreman

You may use a Watch Window.

Go to TOOLS/FORMULA AUDITING?SHOW WATCH WINDOW. Then add the cells you would
like to monitor. This will also enable you to track scattered cells, all at
the same time. You amy also move/resize the window as you please.