Banned

Default Excel Macro open link in chrome - Gmail compose

Hi Excel Banters,

I trying to figure it out a Excel macro but not a gig in Excel.
Can any one help me in this

I need the macro to open each link from columnA into New Tab in Chrome.
and next it should input email from ColumnB into "Reply" or "Reply all" field.
so that I can open 50 links in new tabs.
That's it. no need to send email.
It just need to open and input email in reply field.

thanks
kumar