Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Intersect

I have a spreadsheet that has three different data "parts" ie they must be
singled out. Each data part has a row containing the headings for the
columns. Two of these data parts have a unique heading in a cell. I single
out these two data parts by searching the spreadsheet for the unique cell
content and the store the row of that cell. The trouble is when I need to
single out the remaining last data part. The data does not come in any order
ie one data part may be at the bottom of the spreadsheet one time and then at
the top onther time. I try to search for a cell content and then check to see
if the orw of the cell that has the conent matches any of the previuos cases.
Let me give an example: I have two unique cell contents that marks two data
parts, "IRS" and "FROG". By searching for them I can find the two data parts.
The problem comes when I want to find the third data part. Now I try do to it
like this. I search for "DATE" (found in all three data parts) and then check
to see if the row for the cell that contains "DATE" is the same as the row
for "FROG" or "IRS". The problem is that the find function only gives me ONE
cell (the first cell) where the content is found and then it stoppes looking.
Please if you know how to solve this help me out! Thank you very much!