Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Adding two field into Pivot Table

Hello,

I have this pivot table setup and added few additional column worth of data.
What I am trying to do to get data from new additional column.

This is what I have in Data field.
2007-02-28 2008-02-28 Variances
$80.00 $100.00 -$20.00

This is what I am looking to pull from new data.
2007-02-28 2008-02-28 Variances GL RC
$80.00 $100.00 -$20.00 010 111

When I added GL & RC field to data field, it give me the result on count
base (1 or 2) rather than 010 & 111. How can I get the correct data rather
than count of GL & RC?