Posted to microsoft.public.excel,microsoft.public.excel.misc,microsoft.public.excel.programming,24hoursupport.helpdesk

Default moving to cell Y if cell X has value Z.

Folks,

I recieved the following query from my gf this morning - and have no idea
how it is done. She's recently change job, old textbooks are in transit
and new employer hasn't set her up for newsgroups.

All help appreciated - if you are posting can you also mail me please -
clarke w rice At yahoo dot co dot uk

Thanks

---
I'm fiddling with Visual Basic [Excel] and I now don't have my trusty VB
textbook I had in old office and help files aren't installed in this
computer.

What I'm trying to do is have a combobox linked to a cell and then have a
command box I click on and whatever name is in linked cell I'm takien to a
certian cell within spreadsheet eg If A12 = Mike then take me to cell A20.

I canget the IF = bit, but I'm having trouble with 'take me to this cell
bit' and as help files aren't installed here can u have a alook for me on
your PC and let me know? Ta muchly !