Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Ayo Ayo is offline

Default Out of Stack space error

Does anyone know what this error is? My macro was working fine until all of a
sudden I start getting this error message and the dreaded MS excel has
encountered a problem and needs to close.
Any ideas what is going on? I just shoot down and restarted my computer.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Out of stack space or stack overflow? The stack is where temporary variables
are stored. If you get into a recursive call or infinite loop where you are
creating variables then very quickly you will fill up the stack and run out
of memory. Perhaps your code is branching into an area that has this kind of
a problem...
--
HTH...

Jim Thomlinson