Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Billy Baroo

Default How can I graph functions on Excel like a graphing calcutator ?

Is there any way to graph functions in y=mx+b form (or quadratic, etc.) in
Excel, similar to graphing calculators, without creating a range of outcomes
then graphing them?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Jon Peltier

Stephen Bullen showed how:
http://oaltd.co.uk/DLCount/DLCount.a...e=ChtFrmla.zip

Tushar Mehta wrote a utility to do the same:
http://tushar-mehta.com/excel/softwa...ger/index.html

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Peltier Technical Services - Tutorials and Custom Solutions -
http://PeltierTech.com/
2006 Excel User Conference, 19-21 April, Atlantic City, NJ
http://peltiertech.com/Excel/ExcelUserConf06.html
_______