Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Ayo Ayo is offline

Default Setting maximum and Minimum Scale for the Category axis

I know how to set the xlValue for charts but I am having a problem setting
the xlCategory property. I get and error when I try:
..Axes(xlCategory).MinimumScale
What is the best way to do this?
Thanks.

With Me.ChartObjects("WeeklyChart").Chart
.Axes(xlValue).MinimumScale = minScale
.Axes(xlValue).MaximumScale = maxScale
.Axes(xlValue).MajorUnit = maxScale / 2
.Axes(xlValue).MinorUnit = maxScale / 4
.HasTitle = True
.ChartTitle.Text = Range("B3") & " " & " Actuals - NLP2"
End With