Android 2.2 iPad Alternatives

Old December 6th 10, 11:13 AM
stonebridge stonebridge is offline
Junior Member

Post Android 2.2 iPad Alternatives

Just released in SZ (China). New iPad clones run Android 2.2 / Windows 7 with "decent" hardware equal to iPad, supporting Flash 10.1 and multitasking.

8" Android 2.2 aPad - 1GHz Cortex A8 Processor - 512MB DDR2

10.1" Windows 7 ePad - 1.66GHz Atom N455 - 2GB DDR3 - 32GB SSD

Any reviews, discussion on those? I have laid my money down and waiting for the courier to show up. Been burnt before and not holding my breath, but as an ebook reader and wifi surfer?
Attached Images