Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Array, Match, ignore, List

A column has many many rows and most of the rows are empty. Those with
figures show a pattern like
(100)
(99)
(98)
(4)
(3)
(2)
(1)
0
10
98
99
100

As you can see that some of the cells offset each other and the result
of the offsetting is zero. The rest will be offsetted by group, that
is, 10 = absolute (sum(-1,-2,-3,-4).

What I need is to generate a list with 10 and all its components.

My thought is that first step to fill an array with those figures.
Next step is to get rid of (or not counting) the duplicates (those
with absolute same numbers). Third step is to list 10 and 1,2,3, 4.

Any comments or code to help me start? Thanks a lot!

H.Zhu
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Take a look at this link.

I have a strong feeling that it will solve your challenge:

http://www.tushar-mehta.com/excel/te...olver_Template

EagleOne