nelly

Default Legend Entries

How can I delete a legend entry but keep the series in the chart?
Andy Pope

Yes you can, here is an explanation.
http://www.andypope.info/charts/deletelegendentry.htm

Cheers
Andy

--

Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel
http://www.andypope.info
Engin H.

ActiveChart.Legend.LegendEntries(index).Delete

Engin H.