Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default How to permanently change automatic color assignments in a pivot .

I am displaying several measurments over time for on pivot chart for one test
sample at a time. I changed the line color so to convey results more
"intuitively" But found that once I select a different test sample to
display, all color assignemnt return to default. How do I change the default
line color assignment for series?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Found one trick is Tool < Option < Color, then click on each color block for
chart lines to modify to color sequence. Still unsure of how to change the
"default" marker shape and color