Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Excel 2007: cell shading (not conditional formatting)

cell A1 is shaded green. I want cell C1 to be shaded the same color as A1.
When cell A1 is changed to yellow, cell C1 should also change to yellow.
Help?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

select a1 and then do hold ctrl key down when you click C1. this called a
discontiguous slection or something like that. now when you change a1, c1
also change because it also selected.

if maybe you want someway link theses formats together so change to one is
automatic to other i think that not possible. except if you decide to use
conditional formats with both cell have same condition.