Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Excel: keeping rows together when ordering order of left column

in my spreadsheet I want to order the left hand column (in ascending numbers)
but when I do I want the rows to move with cells too, keeping the items of
data in the rows with the original items of data in the left hand cells when
they move place
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Select the data say A1:J10 and then from menu DataSort

--If your data has headers then select 'My data range has' headers ..
--Select 'Sortby'..and hit OK

--
Jacob