Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Sending Email using Lotus Notes

Hi -- May I request your help. Few of my clients have their mailsystem
as Lotus Notes. I am trying to send thw workbook automatically using
Lotus notes. I have never used/worked in Lotus Notes thus am not
familiar with the same. Below is my code for outlook. Currently i have
just added a msg saying outlook not configured.

filenametemp = strFolderPath & filename
Application.DisplayAlerts = False
ActiveWorkbook.SaveAs filename:=filenametemp
filename = ActiveWorkbook.FullName

'Check the Mailsystem
Select Case Application.MailSystem
Case xlMAPI
ActiveWorkbook.SendMail "
Case xlPowerTalk
MsgBox "Outlook is not configured. Please send the
email by attaching the file directly from “&filename
Case xlNoMailSystem
MsgBox "No mail system installed! Please send the
email by attaching the file directly from " & filename
End Select
MsgBox "Thank You." & vbCrLf & "" & vbCrLf & "Work Request has
been Saved in " & filename

Thank you.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Please refer the below links which will help you.

http://www.ozgrid.com/forum/showthread.php?t=25809
http://en.allexperts.com/q/Using-Lot...otus-Notes.htm
http://www.fabalou.com/VBandVBA/lotusnotesmail.asp
http://www.excelkb.com/?cNode=1X5M7A

If this post helps click Yes
---------------
Jacob Skaria

" wrote:

Hi -- May I request your help. Few of my clients have their mailsystem
as Lotus Notes. I am trying to send thw workbook automatically using
Lotus notes. I have never used/worked in Lotus Notes thus am not
familiar with the same. Below is my code for outlook. Currently i have
just added a msg saying outlook not configured.

filenametemp = strFolderPath & filename
Application.DisplayAlerts = False
ActiveWorkbook.SaveAs filename:=filenametemp
filename = ActiveWorkbook.FullName

'Check the Mailsystem
Select Case Application.MailSystem
Case xlMAPI
ActiveWorkbook.SendMail "
Case xlPowerTalk
MsgBox "Outlook is not configured. Please send the
email by attaching the file directly from €œ&filename