Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Save record Into master sheet!

Hi, I want to consolidate data from 10 different sheets into one sheet. One option i have done is i have merged all the data from 10 sheets into master sheet. but there is one problem in this, if i need data on daily basis then i have to merge data from the first record. this consumes very much time and system speed.

Now, what I want - I want to record data from each individual sheet to master sheet. As soon as I click on button, data will be transferred to master sheet from individual sheet( I tried using Vlookup & DGET function, but want to do using MACRO).
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

"mehtasanto" wrote:

Hi, I want to consolidate data from 10 different sheets into one sheet.
One option i have done is i have merged all the data from 10 sheets into
master sheet. but there is one problem in this, if i need data on daily
basis then i have to merge data from the first record. this consumes
very much time and system speed.

Now, what I want - I want to record data from each individual sheet to
master sheet. As soon as I click on button, data will be transferred to
master sheet from individual sheet( I tried using Vlookup & DGET
function, but want to do using MACRO).

Show what your data looks like right now.

--
Promise me we'll only be as reckless as necessary.