Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default How can I change Format Axis Scale Units of a chart ?

Hi there,
I have several charts which I created. when I view the Scale information for
the X-Axis which always are chronological dates I notice that the "Number of
catagories between tick mark lables" section is just a straight Integer value
for some of my charts and for some of my other charts it is using date values
for the "number of catagories between tick mark labels" how can I change the
charts that are using Date values to use integer values the same as my other
charts ?