Spam help required

Old December 31st 07, 12:37 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Mike Harrison

Default Spam help required

I am using XP and Outlook express. I am trying to block spam with:-
M?I* and M?1*
I have made sure the rule is applied to each newsgroup, but it just doesn't
work at all. Can anyone please help?

Old December 31st 07, 01:56 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Dave F[_2_]

This is a newsgroup for Excel. Post your question to a newsgroup
devoted to Outlook.

Dave

Old December 31st 07, 02:28 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

I don't use OE for reading newsgroups, but if you don't get an answer here, you
may want to post in a newsgroup dedicated to OE.

Old December 31st 07, 02:34 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Dave F[_2_]

On Dec 31, 9:28*am, Dave Peterson > wrote:
> I don't use OE for reading newsgroups, but if you don't get an answer here, you
> may want to post in a newsgroup dedicated to OE.
>
> Mike Harrison wrote:
>
> > I am using XP and Outlook express. I am trying to block spam with:-
> > M?I* * * *and * * * M?1*
> > I have made sure the rule is applied to each newsgroup, but it just doesn't
> > work at all. Can anyone please help?

> --
>
> Dave Peterson

Oh, sorry, didn't realize the question regarded using OE to read this
newsgroup...apologies.
Old December 31st 07, 02:52 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
dlw

This is a newsgroup where people mistakenly post questions about Outlook, not
Outlook Express.