SPAM

Old October 6th 08, 08:00 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Lionel H

Default SPAM

It is clear that spammers have found this discussion board (see "GET PAID
$2000..." posted on 10 Oct 2008 for one example in this group) . It also
seems clear that no one is currently removing spam items from the various
groups. I assume Microsoft make this discussion board available on the basis
of no support. However, why not seek volunteers from among the frequent bona
fide visitors (eg MVPs) and give them the ability to remove any obvious spam?

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/office/comm...et.f unctions
Old October 6th 08, 08:02 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
John C[_2_]

I whole-heartedly agree, and was thinking the same thing. It's really
annoying to see the garbage in here so frequently.
--
John C

Old October 6th 08, 08:14 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Sean Timmons

I am on board with this! Get it? board?

Maybe a button for "This is SPAM". After x clicks, it gets deleted?