Posted to microsoft.public.excel.links

Default Simple link to stored web page

I thought this would be easy to do, but so far... no luck.
I have created a simple spreadsheet in Excel 2002 that lists the DVD's
I have in my collection.
I would like to create a link in a cell to a Rotten Tomatoes Web Page
that I have downloaded onto my hard drive (for when I don't have access
to an internet connection).
When I save the web page to it's own folder, and then create the link
to it in the cell, it won't open.
Any help or guidance would be greatly appreciated!
Thanx!