Member

Default Excel 2013 shift end down

One of my co workers had excel 2013 installed. We work on large amounts of data 10k plus rows is typical. In the past and on other with computers with excel 2013 I can hold the shift then hit the end key then hit the down arrow and it would take me to the end of the data or until I come to an empty cell. Now when we use that keystroke combination it only advances 1 row. Is there a setting that needs to be checked to make this shortcut work again?
Junior Member

Location: Winters CA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave H View Post
One of my co workers had excel 2013 installed. We work on large amounts of data 10k plus rows is typical. In the past and on other with computers with excel 2013 I can hold the shift then hit the end key then hit the down arrow and it would take me to the end of the data or until I come to an empty cell. Now when we use that keystroke combination it only advances 1 row. Is there a setting that needs to be checked to make this shortcut work again?
Shift + Down works for me. (no End)