Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
tb tb is offline

Default Weird Problem With Excel 2013

I am using Excel 2013, 32-bit, on a Windows 7 PC.

I have this Excel spreadsheet where every now and then one or more of
the rows are automatically reduced to a size of 1 (usually all my rows
are size 15). It does not happen while I am using the spreadsheet. It
appears to happen right after I am opening the file or perhaps it
already happens when I save the file the last time I used it. Don't
know for sure... All I can say is that sometimes upon opening the file
I notice one or more rows reduced to size 1.

This issue appears to be random. Many times the spreadsheet does not
show this problem. But again sometimes it does!

The spreadsheet is of type .xlsx. No macros anywhere, has some
formulas in it but data in most cells is manually entered.

It is a random thing that I don't know how to reproduce and I certainly
don't know how to solve it! I suspect some sort of bug within Excel
2013.

This is a long shot on my part but: Has anyone run into the same
problem and found what causes it?

--
tb