Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Import emails from outlook folder as TXT

I want to create a macro in excel that would go into my outlook folder
(called "morning") and export all emails in this folder as a huge TXT
file and save it on my C:\ drive to be imported into my sheet for
calculations, analysis etc.

How do i achieve this through vba?
Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks all. :)

--
Mslady
Mslady's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=27776

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

*bump, please help ;)

--
Mslady
Mslady's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=27776
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=482112

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Here is a start:

http://www.dicks-clicks.com/excel/olRetrieving.htm

Tom Ogilvy

"Mslady" wrote in
message ...

*bump, please help ;)

--
Mslady
Mslady's Profile:

View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=482112

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Thanks Tom for that link. It's good info they have up there.
But what i need is a little different.

I need a way to have excel look inside a folder in outlook and export
all the mails in that folder as one TXT file? Do you have any more
ideas?

Anybody?

Thanks again :)