Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Conditional formatting backwards compatibility question

Hi All

I'm having some issues with backwards compatibility of a file with
conditional formatting built in 2007.

I have a cell (M63) that has 2 conditions applied to it:
#1 - if M$3="N/A", then .....
#2 - if D$63="Yes", then....

When I save the file as a 2003 version, only the first condition is
left. If I add condition #2 in 2003 it works, however, I end up with 3
conditions if the file is open in 2007.

Is this a permanent issue due to backwards compatibility or something
could be done to fix it?

Thanks in advance
Vlad