Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default printer inventory template

dear microsoft i am so glade to see ur nice template so dear i need a sheet
for printer inventory if possible please send a template for me
i will tell every one to use from ur nice template because these template
which i saw in this web i didnt see before thank u for corperation
thank you

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

I sure hope English is not your first language.
There is nobody from Microsoft in this newsgroup.
There are some inventory templates here...
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/te...172541033.aspx
--
Jim Cone
San Francisco, USA