Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Copying a worksheet - won't work help please

On Monday, March 6, 2000 at 3:00:00 AM UTC-5, Chrissy R wrote:
It sounds as though the workbook and/or the worksheet are
corrupt so the best option may be to copy all the formula to
a new workbook then copy all the formatting. This should
eliminate the possible corruption.

--
Cheers - Chrissy.
--

Don Beck worte
| Chrissy,
| About the only way I've found around this sudden new
problem is to
| insert a new worksheet and then select all on the
worksheet that won't
| copy and do an insert copied cells into the new blank
worksheet. That
| seems to work. Just wish I knew what started all this in
the first
| place. Thanks for your help.
|
| Don

I am having the same problem as Don. It started ever since I upgraded to windows 10. There is no corruption in my worksheets. The problem with copy and paste is that formatting is lost. I will submit this to Microsoft but they will probably just suggest that I upgrade to office 365.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

[...]

Lots of people are reporting lots of file issues after upgrading to
Win10. So many, in fact, that people have suggested M$ did this
deliberately to force people to buy or upgrade newer software. Many
corporations/institutions/government services are issuing bulletins to
*not upgrade to Win10*!

--
Garry

Classic VB Users Regroup!