Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Copy data from one worksheet to another

I have a workbook that has different classifications based on a dates
(Classifications = Red, Green, Yellow). On the cumulative sheet I have all
and then I have a separate sheet for each class. I want to copy the rows
(B-M) that contain the class to its corresponding sheet (keeping the
cumulative sheet populated). I have a formula to notate which row contains
the appropriate color (Column A). Each sheet has the same header as the
cumulative sheet.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

hi

You said that you
"want to copy the rows (B-M) that contain the class to its corresponding
sheet"

B-M is a colume rather than row. so really don't undertand what you want.

Howevery, you might use formula to set as a criteria showing the
data/information related tot he tab name.

Below function help to retrieve the tab name for the sheet, so it may be
help to you.
=MID(CELL("filename"),(SEARCH("]",CELL("filename"),1))+1,LEN(CELL("filename")) )