Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Data Bars

How can I place data bars in column N with respect to percentages in column
CI ranging from 0 - 100? I am doing this so to overlap some pertinent
information.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

2007
--
Thank you!

"Tim Williams" wrote:

What XL version ?

Tim

"Doug" wrote in message
How can I place data bars in column N with respect to percentages in
column
CI ranging from 0 - 100? I am doing this so to overlap some pertinent
information.
--

.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Don't have XL2007 to try this, but code here might help. Most of the
examples I've seen are formatting the cells containing the actual
values though...

http://www.ozgrid.com/forum/showthre...lter&fid=43221

Tim

On Dec 22, 11:44*am, Doug wrote:
2007
--
Thank you!

"Tim Williams" wrote:
What XL version ?

Tim

"Doug" wrote in message
How can I place data bars in column N with respect to percentages in
column
CI ranging from 0 - 100? I am doing this so to overlap some pertinent
information.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

You'll just need to get the % values from column CI into column N

"=CI4" in N4 (for example) should do it.

Tim

"Doug" wrote in message
Do you know if there is a formula that I might be able to place in the CF
that might link the two?
--
Thank you!

"Tim Williams" wrote:

Don't have XL2007 to try this, but code here might help. Most of the
examples I've seen are formatting the cells containing the actual
values though...

http://www.ozgrid.com/forum/showthre...lter&fid=43221

Tim

On Dec 22, 11:44 am, Doug wrote: