Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
jlarson

Default automatically expand chart data series as data is added

I have several time series charts thta I update for each business day. I
would like the chart data series's to automaticallt expand as I add data.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Andy Pope

Hi,

You need to read up on dynamic named ranges.

http://www.tushar-mehta.com/excel/ne...rts/index.html
http://www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme/E...ps/Dynamic.htm

Cheers
Andy