Suzan

Default Problem Deleting Check Boxes created from Forms Toolbar

I managed to overlay about 200 checkboxes in one cell (long story). I have
too much invested in this worksheet to just start over. Deleting the row
doesn't help, they just move somewhere else. Other than continuing to delete
them one by one, does anyone have a suggestion for clearing this cell? Thanks
in advance.
Alan

Try 'Edit' om the Toolbars, 'Go to' 'Special' check 'Objects' . Right
click one of the highlighted objects and Cut and it will Cut them all, clear
the clipboard and that should be that,
Regards,
Alan.
"Suzan" wrote in message
I managed to overlay about 200 checkboxes in one cell (long story). I have
too much invested in this worksheet to just start over. Deleting the row
doesn't help, they just move somewhere else. Other than continuing to
delete
them one by one, does anyone have a suggestion for clearing this cell?
Thanks
in advance.

Suzan

I thought of that but the problem is that I have other check boxes that I
don't want to remove. If I can't find another way, this will be the way to go
and I will just redo the other ones. Thanks

"Suzan" wrote in message
I managed to overlay about 200 checkboxes in one cell (long story). I have
too much invested in this worksheet to just start over. Deleting the row
doesn't help, they just move somewhere else. Other than continuing to
delete
them one by one, does anyone have a suggestion for clearing this cell?
Thanks
in advance.

Alan

I dont really think there is another way, but hopefully someone on here will
prove me wrong,
Good Luck,
Regards,
Alan.