Wondering

Default When opening a file how to return to where you last entered data

I want to be able to return to where I last entered data when reopening a
document. I woud like to be able to do this with a keystroke instead of
scrolling through the document.
Gord Dibben

Save the workbook at that point and it will open at that point.

Gord Dibben Excel MVP