Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Export Data to Excel

Hi,

I have a VB.net program that will let me export some data to Excel
spreadsheet. My question is a dialog box will pop up with the options 'Open',
'Save', 'Cancel' and 'More Info'. The Excel file size is different between
select 'Open' then save the file to Excel and just click 'Save' to Excel. Can
anybody tell me why?

Thanks.

Gian