Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
CLR CLR is offline

Default Which column(s) are sort keys?

Hi All.....
Can anyone tell me if there is a way through VBA to determine how a database
is sorted....ie: which is the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd sort keys, or even just which
is the first?

Thanks,
Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
CLR CLR is offline

Thanks Tom........too bad, I was hoping to be able to lite up column header
cells with the sort-key colors......oh well,

Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3

"CLR" wrote:

Hi All.....
Can anyone tell me if there is a way through VBA to determine how a database
is sorted....ie: which is the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd sort keys, or even just which
is the first?

Thanks,
Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
CLR CLR is offline

True, I have had the indicators I want working in the past whenever "I"
controlled the sort.......I was just hoping to be able to interrogate an
existing sort to determine the keys.........

Thanks anyway,
Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3

"CLR" wrote:

Hi All.....
Can anyone tell me if there is a way through VBA to determine how a database
is sorted....ie: which is the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd sort keys, or even just which
is the first?

Thanks,
Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Which is frustrating since Excel itself is able to repopulate the sort
dialogue correctly - some hidden namespace entry ?

"CLR" wrote:

Hi All.....
Can anyone tell me if there is a way through VBA to determine how a database
is sorted....ie: which is the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd sort keys, or even just which
is the first?

Thanks,
Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3

Many Sort Keys [email protected] New Users to Excel 13 August 3rd 07 01:08 AM
Sort with more than 3 keys? ALATL Excel Programming 1 May 11th 07 02:49 AM
Sort on 3 keys Janis Excel Programming 4 September 1st 06 01:26 AM
Need to know the Sort Column Keys Ganesh Excel Programming 0 April 1st 04 10:20 PM
Sort using 4 keys ChuckM[_2_] Excel Programming 2 February 2nd 04 10:10 PM