mike

Default adjacent data count from a binary column

I have a column of investment expense % figures wherein some of the numbers
are the same. I'm trying to do an adjacent count of the data points, net of
the duplicates. I have a binary string set up with 0 indicating the repeated
entries. I can't seem to find an if statement combination that ranks the
data rows numerically, i.e.
1
2
2
3
3
4
5

Any suggestions?
Bernie Deitrick

mike,

You need to give a better example of your data, and be a bit clearer about the results you expect.

HTH,
Bernie
MS Excel MVP