Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Excel author name

How do I set up my name as default in excel eg see it in comments
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi,

Tools|Options - genral tab
put your name in the author box

Mike

How do I set up my name as default in excel eg see it in comments

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Thanks Mike. I got it now.Slightly different with 2007 version. Thanks a lot!

How do I set up my name as default in excel eg see it in comments

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi,

In 2007

Choose Office Button, Excel Options, Popuar tab, User name

Cheers,
Shane Devenshire

How do I set up my name as default in excel eg see it in comments

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

That works for "Last saved by" property. Author should be the one who
initially created excel file. How can I change that?
--